Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

Phas jr got a job!!!

After about a half a dozen interviews he has finally landed himself a job at a local shop. We were over the moon...he was totally indifferent. I dunno...you just can't win!

now we have the questions after being up all night. whats it going to be like, who's gonna be there,what if they don't like me, what if i dont like them whaat will i be doing, what about my warhammer club, will they still let me go, can i talk about anything, what if i cant shut up, where will you be, dont come in when im there will you,

i am really so very pleased somwhere is open enough to give him a go, yes phasjr did tell them about his aspergers and even suggested the nas web site for them to find out more, i reallyhope he makes a go of it even if its only sat/sun mornings he will get so much from it.

the only thing that makes my blood boil (with all the employers) is that he'll be expected to do the same as the others but only paid ?4hr for doing it, mind you i know some who pay less, if your doing the same work you should get the same pay

worrying mum til sat

mrs phas :(:(:(

WELL DONE PHAS JNR :clap::clap:

Hope it all goes well. :thumbs:

And some of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for mrs Phasmid, as she will be home chewing

off her finger nails. :D

Brook :dance::dance:

Woo Hoo, Phas Jr!! :clap:

I'm just trying to persuade Auriel he needs a summer job to cover the very long time before college starts! :(

Boho :dance:

well done...............proud parent moment :D ...........growing up.........he,ll be saving for a car next :dance:

:clap::clap::clap: That's wonderful news, there's nothing like a proper job to give them a taste of responsibility. My eldest works in a shop on Saturdays - it was a bit strange last Christmas went he went to the work's Christmas Party, that's usually me and hubbs, wierd when it's your kid.

Sorry I am late to this wonderful news :thumbs:

I get indifferent from David when he is overwhelmed by something so maybe he's not as indifferent as you think ;)

Oracle

Hi Carole,

no, he's not. As Mrs P put up we are getting a thousand and one questions now so I think it just took some time to really sink in properly. He is looking forward to it in his own way but we know he is just having a bit of trouble adjusting to the change it has had on his routine. Once he has been in and got his hours sorted out we're sure he'll settle ok. If not we told him he simply leaves saying it wasn't the right job for him. We're standing back on this and letting the real world act as the real world acts...if you can see what I mean.

Thanks to everyone for the really supportive posts. I'll show him them after Friday.

Phas

Mr&Mrs Phas

How did it go???

Hope everything went okay, and that phas jr enjoyed his first day as an employed person! :)

Debbie

Excellent news Phas Jnr!!! :dance::dance::notworthy: I hope all goes well for him! :dance: