Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frangipani

Minds gone numb.....

Hailey,

Really glad things are coming together in many different ways - especially good news about your children, it looks like they're on the way to finding their respective educational niches. :thumbs: Also good news about your partner's daughter. I hope things go on getting better for them all. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Good to see you, hope you're taking care of yourself (and that back) as well as everyone else >:D<<'>

K x

Oh bless you, you have been through so much, i am so glad your kids are getting on ok and pray :pray: it continues. Take care and dont try doing everything at once all you will burn yourself out >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

jayne xx

Faith carried me through some dark times, and continues to help me.Your going through so much take care Suzex

Suze, you said just what i was going to say. Funny really, i found god thanks to an abusive ex partner. strange how life works innit? Hailey, im so glad things are going right for the kids. you take care of yourself and the future will be what it will be. am :pray: that things go your way, good luck >:D<<'>

Like the saying says "Good things comes to those that wait" , you have been patient enough to hang in there and now its your turn for some "good things" i am so pleased that your children are doing so well....

So sorry to hear about your partner and your split.... I have said a little pray for you to help you thru and for the good times to continue... Keep well

God Bless

Justamom

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hailey, there's so much we don't know about our friends on this forum. Pleased to hear things are on the up for you all. You're absolutely right about faith being such a strength - so here's sending you some more :pray::pray::pray: that things work out alright for you.

Hailey >:D<<'> You are such a courageous person. I am so very pleased that things are looking better for your children. :pray: for your husbands daughter and I hope whatever happens between you and your partner is best for you all in the end >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hailey, it is lovely to see you back! :D

I am really happy for you that things are looking brighter and the kids are happy to try again with their schooling, long may it continue! :pray:

It is sad news about you and your partner, but you have taken a mature albeit painful decision, and who knows what the future holds for you both. All of these things are sent to try us and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or so i'm told!!! :huh::lol: Fingers crossed for you guys.

I am also very happy to hear about your partners daughter. It must be a huge relief to know that she is doing so well.

well take care and once again, it's lovely to see you back and feeling a little better.

And no heavy lifting!!! :P

Hailey >:D<<'>

I think it was Oracle who said to me once - 'why do some people just stroll through life? - not fair!!!' >:D<<'>

Promise i wont start the 'whatever doesn't kill you - makes you stronger' thing, always drives me nuts when people said that to me :P .

Hugs, squishes and butterfly kisses >:D<<'> :D

Guest hallyscomet

Hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> thank you for your posts they have cheered me up.

>:D<<'>

Edited by hallyscomet

oh gosh hailey :( ..................have you thought of writing to your ex,s children to explain exactly how things were for you??..........it may help to clear out the cupboards (if you understand me )...........many years ago I was involved with someone who I thought at the time was the love of my life, gradually though I began to understand that all I was doing was waiting for the time and day for it to end.Dreading this myself but knowing it was somehow inevitable.I once heard someone say ......."you know from the outset it wil never truly work , but you stay hoping it will, until the time comes when your are strong enough to open the drawer where your stored your misgivings and confront them"....... :(

Hailey,

I am so sorry your partners children treated you that way. It really isn't fair on you. The loss of their mother must still have been so raw for them, however it does not excuse such behaviours. The should have been happy their Dad was happy.

As for your Partner, did he ever get any bereavement counselling? Sounds as though he could use it.

This sounds harsh particularly as she has passed away, but there is nothing worse than sitting in the shadows playing second fiddle to another woman, and i should know! He needs to move on properly, and by having some counselling it might just enable him to do so fully.

How did he take your break up? Does he know how hurt you are over his childrens behaviours?

I hope things can be resolved in some way and you guys get onto an even keel.

I don't like to think you are sad!

And thank you for sharing, it isn't always easy!

Take care,

Kirstie. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :wub:

Guest hallyscomet

Thank you Suze & Kirstie, taking in what you have said.... >:D<<'>

Edited by hallyscomet

There has been so much suffering, I must have done something bad to someone to be punished like this in my life.

I will survive, I always do, pain is normal to me..... sometimes I just wish I was aloud to be happily married and feel so sad that this hasnt been granted, thats all I wanted, was to be happily married. I guess it was too much to ask.

B)

H.

Hi Hailey >:D<<'> Hope none of the following sounds 'glib' or just plain dumb...

Despite being something of a 'stray' I still usually do the blokey thing and run away, so i aint much used to this sort of thing...

I just wanted to say that I don't think the big G (and I'll be totally honest and say I don't share your beliefs per se but I do believe there's something bigger going on, even if it isn't always clear to us as individuals!) is much in to punishment (I like to think he/she would be above all that - otherwise we're all stuffed!!), so I guess if you've had more than your fair share of trials it's just dumb luck or whatever... guess what I'm trying to say is don't blame yourself for stuff that's out of your control - s**t happens to good people...

On the other thing, it sounds like you started with a good, solid 'triangle' of a relationship, but sometimes it can't help but become unequal, especially when you've got the kind of events you mention going on... No ones to 'blame': the angles just become so uneven that it's impossible for the whole to remain intact. Take whatever good stuff there was from it, and try to leave the rest behind. That way what was will always be a comfort rather than a 'loss'.

Sorry - not much cop at this sort of stuff, but did want to say something ...

Hope things look a little brighter soon

L&P

BD >:D<<'>

Hi Hailey,

You've just hav a major upheaval in your life and like all loss it's going to take a while to get over. You also have a lot of ongoing family demands, so be kind to yourself. >:D<<'>

I don't believe for a minute we get punished for stuff we've done - otherwise every single person on the planet would be up to their eyebrows in poo all the time. :wacko: Random bad stuff just happens - but I do believe bad situations can turn around - don't lose hope that something better is around the corner. >:D<<'>

Hang in there

K xx

Guest hallyscomet

Thank you Kathryn & Baddad, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> cant say much, all tears now......

Tomorrow is another day >:D<<'>

Love Hailey xx

((((Hailey))))

Let's believe that better things are round the corner.So sorry that you have had to go through such a tough time.Be kind to yourself and take your time to come to terms with all that has happened.xx

:crying: ...........well I,m sat here on a cold wet sunday morning with me pj, s on............and hailey I,m :crying: for you.You must not believe you deserve what has happened..............it,s simply not true.I think you are really really hurting right now , and I feel for you. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Hailey,

There is no need to thank us, we are all friends here and very happy to help, or offer some words of comfort at least!

I think you have been very strong and mature in your decision, never-the-less it still stings a bit i can imagine. :(

I hope your partner comes to his senses and realises what he is losing. His children have not helped and he needs to put that right, fight your corner if you like! I also hope he can move forward (preferably with you by his side) with his grief and begin a brand new day. The way you talk about him is very loving and just maybe worth fighting for?

We all deserve to have love and happiness and i do not believe for one nano second you deserve to have such rotten luck. as baddad said, s**t happens. Sometimes to more than most which sucks.

One thing to think of, do you feel worse without him than you did while you were with him?.......something to think about hun ;):D