Sign in to follow this  
hev

my computer still broke

they took my pc away 3 weeks ago and its still not back :crying: they just phoned me to say they gotta wipe the whole memory off before i get it back,i dont care what they do,i need it!!i used to love coming on this forum every day instead i have to sit and talk to nick and deal with the kids,it aint fair :lol:

please all say a prayer for my pc,i miss you all :(

Hi Hev,

Hope you get your PC up and running again soon. I went into panic mode that other night when the forum was hit by a hacker. I ended up going to bed :rolleyes: .

Annie

xx

Hi hev -

we miss you too

Heres one :pray: to St Bill - Patron St of corrupt registry's and vulnerable internet access...

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

Hev

Why not go onto ebay (or your local paper) and but and old cheap PC for emergencies? A ?30 - ?40 PC (poss less if you shop around) is more than adequate for email and forums and is invaluable for occasions when your main PC is out of action.

Simon

aww hope u get back soon

Hev - i have a cunning plan........ :unsure:

Sit dp down and say 'I want to talk.........really talk..........how are you feeling??? :wub: ' - i can guarantee he'll be out of the chair and down PC world before you count to ten...... :devil::pray:;)

Hev,

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago when my computer got sick. I had to resort to cleaning the house to while away the evenings. :o:o:lol:

Hope you're back properly soon.

K x

I was just thinking about you last night Hev, wondering how things are going, mental telepathy i reckon, i

do hope it gets mended very soon.....

Justamom

they took my pc away 3 weeks ago and its still not back :crying: they just phoned me to say they gotta wipe the whole memory off before i get it back,i dont care what they do,i need it!!i used to love coming on this forum every day instead i have to sit and talk to nick and deal with the kids,it aint fair :lol:

please all say a prayer for my pc,i miss you all :(

Was it sent back to the manufacturer,or put in a repair shop,or given to a lone technician?

Manufacturers always take ages,repair shops should have it done far quicker than that [if they're having to ghost the hard drive first,then format and install over it,it'd still be done within several hours rather than days,unless they are constantly busy],if it's a lone technician-still wouldn't expect it to be that long wait if it's a basic/software job.

What was wrong with the PC?