phasmid

Welcome back!

Was about to go to bed and thought I'd have another look first and here we are!!!!

I knew how fab this forum is but it's not until it's gone you realise just how much you rely on it!

Thank you so much to all the admins and mods for keeping us informed of what was happening.

Lauren

Hi everybody,

Welcome back! >:D<<'> :)

I hope you found fruitful ways to occupy those lengthy hours you would normally have spent on here. Like tackling that pile of ironing, clearing out that kitchen cupboard, or just sleeping.... ;)

Thanks to Kris and Lufty for working hard over the past couple of days to restore normal service. :clap:

K x

Brilliant :). Worried it had gone for good.

I sank into a deep depression when the forum went down - but on the plus side - I have fed my family on time - oh and done a bit of cleaning.

Glad it is back to normal - thanks to the mods

Love

HelenL

thanks Kris & lufty and anyone else who made it possible to get back on line. i was saying to hubby i hadnt realised how much i take this site for granted, ireally missed you all and am so :angry: with whoever was responsible..

love you all

shaz :thumbs:

Welcome back all >:D<<'>

Thanks to all that got the forum up and running again, it must have been a tough job >:D<<'> .

Brook

Hi

I'm soooooooooo glad!!!

Dare say there are lots of others like me who work full-time and have a child with an ASD. I would love to go to support groups, etc but can't because there's not enough hours in the day. That's why this site is a godsend ? this is my only means of support. It's also good to put something back in, in terms of looking and replying to other posts which are from people that are in the same position that I was perhaps 6 months ago, etc.

From a very relieved Caroline!

Phew. I thought my life had stoped. How sad am I? I really missed you guy's.

A big thank you to all involved in sorting things out. :thumbs: Are we allowed to know what happened, I a nosey cow? :)

halaylooya!!!been having withdraw symtoms :thumbs: glad we're all back together again everyone,really rely on all of u to keep me sane and smiling :thumbs::wub:

Hi all.

Hope everyone has got over the shock of the hack....but the site is BACK!

:dance: YAY!!! :D

all hail to those that fixed it! :notworthy:

Phew, what a relief! I feel like I've got my right arm back again.

Thanks guys, for getting things sorted.

Karen

x

Really great to see the site back - such a shock to log in and find it

.................................................. gone!

Biggo mucho thanks to all those techie types who got everything up and running again - thanks people

Big thanks from me to to all the hard work it must have taken to get the site up and running again. :clap::thumbs:>:D<<'> I was really beginning to panic. Plus side I finally ventured under my bed to tackle everything I 'hide' under there (don't ask)

:dance: Phew, thank Goodness!

I was totally paniced that the Forum was gone for good. I was totally lost. I kept checking it every so often and getting more and more worried!

I hope the spiteful git is caught and gets into serious trouble. There is just no need to do such a thing. We are all so dependant on each other and the advice we share and seek. LONG LIVE THE FORUM!!! :groupwave:

Can only agree with what others have said.

I missed it sooooo much. I spent the entire time checking to see if it was back up and running.

I did check late last night but I couldn't get through, seems some of you did though.

Just glad it is back and part of my life again.

mum22boys

hi everyone...THAT WAS A BIT OF A SHOCKER WASNT IT...no asd forum...oh no.my first thought was lou had done somthing to the settings on my puter.GREAT TO HAVE EVERYONE BACK >:D<<'> :dance::band::cheers::gather::groupwave::bounce::bancomp:

>:D<<'> yayyyy thank goodness !! >:D<<'>

Guest flutter

great to have you back

well done to those working hard to do so :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

and yes have finsihed 2 college folders, lots of ironing, got a very, very clean bathroom

so am now kN&ckered lol and glad u back

C xx

well while the site was off i sorted out all the old clothes,katies toys all the boring jobs which never get done,god i was so bored without this site!!

Hi all glad you are all back sent an e-mail yesterday to the moderators hoping the site would be up an running,unfortunatley i was one of those who opened the horrible e-mail just glad none of my kids were around,who are these people who do this its so unfair to the rest of us but glad we are all back online A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WHO RUN THIS SITE an i would miss baddad's suttle comments ha-ha (only joking baddad) keep smilin luv karin :gather::gather::groupwave::groupwave::band::band:

I missed you all too, great to see the site back up and running :dance:

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: