Sign in to follow this  
curra

Where's my thread?

Hi,

I'm so glad that the forum is back! >:D<<'>

Before the forum was hacked I had just posted a message called "Excluded" in the Education section and now I can't find it. There was a long reply from Phasmid and several others with advice that I need because more details have come to the surface regarding my son's exclusion.

I've tried "search" with no success. Please help!

Curra

Hi Curra,

sadly some postings got lost due to the hack. Admin tried to rebuild the forum back to a 'safe point' prior to the hack attack that occured, in doing so some posts were lost. Try posting again and we'll re-do it!

Sadly, this will be the case for others too. A safe point had to be set to restore the forum to and this has meant that some posts will have been lost.

Sadly, this will be the case for others too. A safe point had to be set to restore the forum to and this has meant that some posts will have been lost.

Hi everyone

Just to add to Phasmid the data was restored from a backup taken at 12:07 on Wednesday 24th May 2006 so any postings/registrations/amendments made after that time will have been lost.

I am sorry for any postings that have been lost but it was better to bring the forum back up as safely as possible.

Kind regards

Lufty