Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

And people wonder why I'm a recluse!.

It's only a few days into half term and already I'm stressed beyond my years. :(

Took T to Cosmeston Lake yesterday with family, he had the first meltdown on arriving followed by gawd knows how many more during our 4hrs there. I thought it would be nice to get out and have some fun watching a Medieval fighting re-enactment - Not!! :crying:

Then today was a fun day at our local rugby club. My sister went so thought we'd pop down there. I forwarned T and he was well happy/excited to go.

We get there and he played up, screamed and had meltdown after meltdown. In the end I gave up and came home.

I know he's Autistic but damn, he sooo comes across as a spoilt little brat! :angry: No wonder I don't have a social life, I'm a recluse in my own home and I'm a nervous wreck. That's all I've done is scream and yell for the past few days. Someone PLEASE give me some strength.

:crying::crying::crying:

Edited by Tylers-mum

First (((((((((massive hugs))))))))))) TM.

Poor you, I can totally empathise with you on the way our children are persieved by others, and you are caught in between the need to sooth your child and the deep down feeling that you should justify the behaviour to every peering pair of eyes.

Hope T is feeling better now.

Joanne xxx

Tylers mum, have some of these, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope I've sent you hugs !!! We all have times like this with our children, but it doesn't mke it any easier when it's our turn for a humdinger. Take care.

Hi TM,

Just keep looking forward to monday >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know how you feel i feel like running away at the mo, we took H to the town on saturday and he had a meltdown and grabbed this little boys arm- ready to bite! luckily the boys mam didn't know what H was going to do- phew!

pleeeeeeeeeese let it be monday :pray::pray:

Clare

both kids being assesed this week, and partner and moving house and my exams at uni its my final year andits the holidays and my cars broken down. i feel like a nervous wreck :tearful:

>:D<<'> I know the feeling!! Half term is soooo hard. We have had half term here so i am happily waving Lewis off to school in the mornings!

I've been to Cosmeston Lakes (sp?) too when ilived in cardiff. Lovely place.

Don't worry, we have all had those days/weeks where all we do is rant and scream! I always though Lewis's behaviour seemed soo bratty and just wouldn't take him anywhere. I still don't do supermarkets with him.

Hope your week gets better >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Tylers-mum

Firstly send you lots of big hugs >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> .

There are times that I feel as though all I do is shout and scream...........totally know where you are coming from.

Take care and hope your week improves.

Forbsay

x