Bagpuss

Half Term Blues

First day of half term and all hell has broken out already :( Made youngest dd her supper this evening (on blue plate with blue cup :rolleyes: ) Settled her down in front of Spongebob, our saviour, and went back into kitchen to make our son and his friends pizzas for sleepover. DD wanders back into kitchen, "mum, i've made milkshake"......."oh lovely" i reply, thinking shes been blowing bubbles. "Yes, its red" she then says :o:o I leg it into the living room , to find half a cup of red milk and a red felt tip pen next to it :(:( Our eldest dd is still traumatised because youngest dd keeps moving Hamish the Hamsters headstone all over the garden and playing cricket with it :unsure: Bless her, she is still recovering from my mum suggesting we exhume Hamish and bury him with grandad, thinking dd would appreciate the gesture :o Youngest dd has managed to drag her slide to the end of the garden, where there is a walkway the other side of our fencing, and stands guard with a broom trying to blungeon those who dare to walk past :fight: Shes still wittering on about the verrucca and the only thing to have stopped her obsession with them is the Floam advert. :rolleyes: Shes now desperate for Floam, but it fills us with dread, the new hamsters would be floamed within 30 seconds, and everything else :tearful: Our son keeps complaining because youngest dd goes to the loo with the door open, infront of his friends :whistle: Well, she opens the door to them like that aswell.......think I've mentioned before our downstairs loo being right next to front door :rolleyes: Please tell me its not just our family........ :pray: I was going to share her comment to the whole house tonight after she watched me having a wee, but its not for a public forum, but she did give me great big hug at bedtime and said "mum, i love you :wub::wub: your fat :( "

>:D<<'>

i remember wade had a supply teacher once when he was about 8...she was bent down in his face pointing her finger at him and scolding him and he looked up at her and simply said "your breath stinks"... needless to say she was not impressed. I tried not to laugh when she told me and meekly apologized *whispering* her breath really did stink!

our children haven't learned sometimes words, no matter how true or untrue can hurt people's feelings..they seem to just say whatever pops into thier minds..

sorry it's been such a bad start to half term..hang in there hon! >:D<<'>

Guest flutter

omg >:D<<'>

so far i cool here, but teeneager is going out :dance:

but house looks like a tip so i wil be cleaning all of today

bagpuss you are not alone i really love have term (not) :crying::crying: my 2 drive me mad today we went uptown twin1 couldn't decide what he wanted so he bought himself an his brother a tennis set got home now they are playing footy i said wheres the tennis set its in a corner defunct i think they act this way as we have upset their routine (i get blamed for school being closed) as they have a structured routine at school and on hols i like to take my time in doing things i.e.getting up when i want to sitting in pjs till bout 11.00 then going uptown,my 2 are up at the crack of dawn and expect everyone else to be up too they even waken their older brother for work in the morning ha-ha roll on next week cant wait,but oh no summer coming up hubby said him an me should invest in a straight-jacket for each of us ha-ha keep smilin luv karin :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Hi,

I've had enough of half term already and it's only tuesday!

Kai is into Power Rangers at the moment so i have been subjected to him flying all over the house acting out his "moves" and shouting really loud.

The weather is totally pants too!

Today i had my shopping delivered, because i couldn't face taking him round the supermarket.

My saving grace is that he is spending THE WHOLE WEEKEND WITH MY SISTER!!! :dance: He's never been away without me before and i can't wait for the peace and quiet :pray: .

Loulou x