Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

bad mother day

just having a really bad day reece very un co operative with everything then after tea i put the rubbish out and reece ran up the street and i asked him 2 come in the house and he then started shouting at me and scatching biting and pinching me so i started shouting as well and then became tearful at how badly i was coping with the situation and he just shut down and went to sleep and im left feeling like an awful mum :crying::crying:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Dont beat yourself up over it we all have days like that and if your son is anything like mine they will get up in the morning and have forgotten anything from the night before. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

jayne xx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I hope tou can take comfort in the fact that you aren't the only one. My bad mother days :crying: seem to increase as the temperature increases. I have had one today because I took DS to his swimming lesson which he is scared of! I'm sure by tomorrow morning we'll both be 'good mums' again!! :D Take care >:D<<'>

Hi,

Me too >:D<<'> . I have days when i can ignore the cr**, and other days i blow up for no reason. Then i look a Kai asleep in his bed and i feel really guilty.

We are only human (and very good ones at that!),

Loulou x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Dooday >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You're not an awful mum, just one that is doing her best in very difficult circumstances :)

Edited by Bullet

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Youre not a bad mum.

I also hold it together for so long then just cant take no more and snap i scream shout and cry stress builds and i often say im like a pressure pot building eventualy i have to let rip were only human.

Hope todays better.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> The very fact that you're thinking you might be a bad mum is the evidence that you're not! 'bad mums' wouldnt stop to think about their kids for a second -

You're doing your best poppet, and your best is good enough!!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>