Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Is there anybody there?

This is the first time EVER I have been to this forum and found it deserted :o

Having been unable to access the forum all day - can you see me shaking - I finally manage to connect and what do I find? I am here on me tod Billy no mates :crying:

Yes I know it's late but really folks this simply will not do. I spend all day talking to myself at home so when I come here I expect a little bit of company. It's not too much to ask is it :lol:

Oracle

This is the first time EVER I have been to this forum and found it deserted :o

Having been unable to access the forum all day - can you see me shaking - I finally manage to connect and what do I find? I am here on me tod Billy no mates :crying:

Yes I know it's late but really folks this simply will not do. I spend all day talking to myself at home so when I come here I expect a little bit of company. It's not too much to ask is it :lol:

Oracle

I'm here, should be in bed but I'm wide awake.

:lol: well I was lost night without the forum.Went to bed and slept fitfully..........wondering ........is it back ...........is it back..........I woke this morning at 5.00am..........first thought was........oooh........I,ll nip downstairs and check on the forum............hoorah.............it,s back :D .Carole.........hope the shakes disappear soon........it,s awful when you can,t get your forum fix :D Suzex.

tell me! i couldnt get in yesterday at all! said page was down.

:lol:

I had a fun-filled weekend of packing :blink::blink: (house move on thurs) and tidying gardens :sick::crying:

M's Parental Advice due in in July 10th - but what with the move, getting back online after the move ,etc - i wanted to get most of it done before we go......

So - crackered :fight: from all that pyhsical activity :rolleyes: i got out all the folders - sat meself down in front of the 'puter - to have a last minute moochy on good old Krism.....

:tearful::wacko::tearful::crying::wallbash::wallbash::crying::unsure::o

:lol:

Note to self: Must get out more...... :lol::rolleyes: