Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

my 20 week scan....and its a .......

BOY!!!

At long last and 3 daughters later we are finally having a son :crying: so happy :wub:

Congratulations, I have three daughters then a son and also a foster daughter, I was shocked to discover on the scan I was having a boy, the midwife thought she should tell me as I had three girls and "must have wanted a boy" Wouldn't change him for the world but still getting used to him and he is eleven now lol

Even though i was certain it was a boy i am gobsmacked!!overjoyed isnt the word! :dance:

Do you have any names yet, I could real of loads of girls names but really struggled for our son, it was more of a problem because hubby is a teacher and when I mentioned a name he would say "no no" I had a boy in my class with that name and I don't want to be reminded of him.

well done i had 4 boys and left it at that then moved house and you guess it little girl its so lovely after waiting so long to have what you want but i now you wouldnt mind what you had all the best jill

I wouldnt have minded a girl but am so absolutley mega chuffed its a boy!!!we like the name Luca Jon at the moment! :D

Oh fab news :-) Bet he'll be spoilt rotten by his three big sisters LOL

Lynne x

Oh absolutley :thumbs:

:D:D:D

Congratulations.

If hes anything like my son hell be spoilt rotton by his adoreing mum.

I had 3 girls then Ben. It was a shock the first time I changed his nappy. i wasn't quite sure what to do with those huge swollen bits. (did you know they are massive when they are born?)

Congratulations. How old are your girls?

lol yes i know their bits are huge!!i have 5 nephews so wont be too much of a shock!!the girls are 12,11 and nearly 4,cant wait to tell them they are getting their long awaited little brother :wub:

My girls were 12 10 and 6 when Ben was born. They loved him when he was born but think he is a toal pain in the ###### now. :lol: My youngest DD who is 11 now even asked me why we had him and why I didn't have an abortion :o I didn't even know she knew about such things. She was having a really bad time with him at that point. She loves him really.

I am just waiting for him to start selling tickets to peek under their bedroom door. :lol:

Oh fab news :-) Bet he'll be spoilt rotten by his three big sisters LOL

Lynne x

Lol bet you don't have three girls then Lynne, my poor son has four mothers to nag him, none of them spoil him. My eldest is very good with him but she is brill with all the family and any foster children too.

Congratulations. I was blessed with 2 boys, and having an 8 year old neice I don't think I could cope with a girl :blink: she drives me insane when she stays here.

Edited by lil_me

CONGRATULATIONS Lindy Lou :dance::dance::clap::clap:

Does that mean if it had been another girl you would have carried on until you got a boy!!!!! :huh:

If so you are braver than me.

Seriously though I am really pleased for you, take it everything else was ok.

mum22boys

:dance:

FANTASTIC news CONGRATULATIONS.

Viper The saggy sacks where big but boy Chars todger was tiny :o hubby said he didn't inherite his :D

Lisa x