Sign in to follow this  
jomarie

we're being bad girls...

we're being naughty sneaky girls... M has gone to his Dads so we're taking the opportunity to do something he doesn't let us do..... eat a Yorkie bar :lol::lol: Unfortunately the 'its not for girls' tagline has well & truly stuck in M's head, so he goes loopy if he catches me in the possession of afore mentioned chocolate treat....

Also didn't have to make a mad dash for the remote when a certain ad came on, you know the one where the woman has to try on loads of clothes from her wardrobe, & pretends shes stuck in traffic/roadworks etc. Thats another one that lights his blue touch paper.... :rolleyes:

So me & dd are having fun... (& it stops us missing him too much cos it means we're thinking of him all the time too!) :lol:

Anyone else have similar stories??

When our youngest dd isn't around we can sing......its great.....if she's here she will scream "shut up, shut up" and I have to sing in my head to my favourite songs :(

Enjoy that yorkie :D

Me and Dot sing all the time (it's one of our stims) and Com gets so pissed off, it's great in the mornings now he isn't at school - we can sing to our hearts content while waiting for our very unreliable bus to school without him poking us every time we open our mouths :dance:

Zemanski

When our youngest dd isn't around we can sing......its great.....if she's here she will scream "shut up, shut up" and I have to sing in my head to my favourite songs :(

Enjoy that yorkie :D

I thought it was just our family that were banned from singing. Ben hates it if we sing, even happy birthday is banned in our house.

Baggy your DD sounds so much like Ben. :rolleyes:

I've been told that i have a awful singing voice, yet my dd has the lead in her end of year play and she is singing a solo... her talent must come from hubbies side :whistle:

Maybe i should try out for X-factor and make some money from being really bad at singing....

Glad you are having a good time..... Funny that i am not allowed yorkies either even at Mc D i was not allowed to have a yorkie McFlurry...

jomarie,

only the other day we was in the sweet shop and there were some girls chosing their sweets,

my son very sternly and seriously picked up a yorkie and said "you cant have one of these cause

there not for girls", I did giggle when I read your boy does the same :D .

I'm not allowed to sing or dance (probably just as well :rolleyes: ), I was singing away when my son

shouted at me "why do you always sing! do you think youre a radio or something"!! :D

Brook