Sign in to follow this  
tabz2711

Competition time again, yes Monday night is here again

Hi everyone

Whats tonight, its compo night

who wants to join in the fun, I can tell you all do.

Here is a picture for you all to put a brill caption to.

Come on you first timers join in as well, I joined in for the first time last week and look where it has got me lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/tab...6resized640.jpg

I will just remind you of the rules. :whistle:

PM's only, anyone who posts on the forum will not be included (BOOH) :crying::crying:

The winners will be announced on Weds Eve. :dance::dance::dance:

Good luck everyone I am sure you will all do me proud and make my job harder by all the excellent captions

Tabz >:D<<'>

What about those clever ones out there pm a caption and also having a different one for the forum so those not playing can still have a laugh.

Any views on that suggestion or others gratefully received.

Promise I won't post a caption for this picture in the thread this time. :P

other than to say that IMHO there is nothing right in this picture at all :sick::lol:

enjoy

I look forward to your pm :P

Come on you hot lazy bunch, I am sat by my computer waiting for all the pm's to come through and there's nothing in my mail box.

Its gonna be a very easy compo to judge if you don't get typing and I like a challenge :crying:

My mums caption is " let me tell you a secret --- I'm pregnant!!!! (oh dear Mum)

Put your thinking heads on, the compo ends at around 9pm( give or take a bit) tomorrow, when its cooler as my computer is in the conservatory.

good luck

S*

now come on!!! :shame::shame:

Our first guest judge and an empty inbox... just not good enough you naughty peeps!! :o:o

I don't want to have to get out the naughty chair, so fingers out and NO SLACKING :angry::devil::devil:

L&P

BD

now come on!!! :shame::shame:

Our first guest judge and an empty inbox... just not good enough you naughty peeps!! :o:o

I don't want to have to get out the naughty chair, so fingers out and NO SLACKING :angry::devil::devil:

L&P

BD

Thanks for that Baddad, I would rather the disapline came from you as its my first time. Woh betide (soz sp) everyone if I judge again. :whistle:

Its Hot I know, I'm sure you are all hot and bothered, but......... the compo is in its last few hours so come on and get your thinking caps on.

I will post the winner an ice lolly :D:whistle:

Hi Everyone

It's nearly time for the caption winners to step forward.

The decision was very hard and I enlisted my family to help me, we all had two votes each and then the score was counted up. This way it was fair as it was not just the captions that tickled my fancy but made all the family Laugh Out Loud :jester:

:wallbash:

:band:

In fifth place " Mind out of the way I can't see how the download is coming on" Minerva ( Very clever I thought)

In fourth place " "Scientists were amazed when they discovered these conjoined twin dogs" Viper

In third place "Urgh you've been licking humans" Call me jaded

In second place " See, I told you you'd come crawling back wiv yer tail between yer legs!" Baddad

and the winner:

:first:

Hope no one is offended by it

:first:

"Darling, lets be kinky tonight and do it people style" Something vague.

not sure my female whippets would like it lol

Thank you to all the contestants, I thought the standard was so high, it made my judging very hard .

I have to share a couple of others that were sent in too.

"mmmmmmm........marmite...........love it"

"Aggggggghhhhhhhhhh-Dogbreathe"

and lastly "Trinny and Suzannah as they really are ......... 2 b...tches fighting over a sofa.

As you can see what a hard job I had.

So look forward to next weeks competition with the new judge Something vague taking up the important job

S*

2nd? SECOND???? I feel a hissy fit coming on :angry::angry::angry:

Seriously - much better effort than mine (and How ON EARTH did i miss that one???), so

WELL DONE SOMETHING VAGUE

>:D<<'> :clap::thumbs::notworthy::groupwave:

Chat soon (or ask Tabz) about next weeks judgey juties, but in the meantime, WELL DONE YOU!

L&P

BD :D

All very funny :lol: even though I do say so myself. Well done Something vague :clap: . Can't wait to see the next comp. :)

You mean to say I've got a sharper wit than BD :wacko:

Its amazing what a double vodka n lemonade can do to your sense of humour.

Now I'm nervous, do I have to find a pic for the caption compo or does someone else do that bit?

And this judging biz sounds a bit tricky. Still I'm up for the challenge :lol:

SV :george:

Now I'm nervous, do I have to find a pic for the caption compo or does someone else do that bit?

And this judging biz sounds a bit tricky. Still I'm up for the challenge :lol:

SV :george:

Hi SV - Honestly, it's easy peasy... find your own piccy or I have a few in back up if you want one, wack it up on 'photo-bucket' (or any other piccy host you use) and post the link on Monday...

Run it past me first, though, if you choose your own piccie, J.I.C...

Everyone PM's you with their captions (SORRY FOLKS - Them's the rules! we've only one for heavens sake!) and your post your 5 faves in reverse order on Wednesday.... See, easy peasy.

Feel free to PM me for more info (or Tabz can walk you through it now) or if you want a few piccie suggestions...

L&P

BD :D:D