Sign in to follow this  
MumTee

Glucosamine Sulphate

Me again!

Same question - but with glucosamine sulphate - I tasted one and its pretty bitter, so I'm not sure if there is a better variety or a better way to hide it?

My little'un does seem to be a good candidate for problems with sulphur transferase as he has responded really well to taking apples, citrus, chocolate :( , paracetamol, tomato and vinegar out of his diet - I've seen anecdotal recommendations for using glucosamine sulphate and wonder if anyone has experience (good or bad) of doing so,

Again, thanks in advance...

My little'un does seem to be a good candidate for problems with sulphur transferase as he has responded really well to taking apples, citrus, chocolate :( , paracetamol, tomato and vinegar out of his diet - I've seen anecdotal recommendations for using glucosamine sulphate and wonder if anyone has experience (good or bad) of doing so,

Hi MumTee,

Sorry that I can't offer any advice - but just wanted to ask what is sulphur transferase?

Many thanks,

Jb

Yeah, i wanted to ask the same question as jb 1964???

Are alot of children with ASD prone or have allergies to sulphur coz keegan is allergice to sulphur???

Edited by justamom