The Great Herne Bay Excursion...

Guest flutter

i NOT NOT going to bl**dy margate for a beer lol

we have perfectly good tesc& and i have a garden with gazebo

:bat:

i NOT NOT going to bl**dy margate for a beer lol

we have perfectly good tesc& and i have a garden with gazebo

:bat:

Garden with Gazebo! How very posh! We just have the three peacocks (well, 1 peacock, 1 peahen and 'petitpoiscock' the baby - see sally, I said i'd get to use that again! ;) )

Whats that?

Oh... really?

Thought they were some sort of Gazelle...

Just 'quite posh' then?

I see.........

;) L&P

BD :D

Guest flutter

ok then.............................................

i have in my garden a tent with NO sides lmvfao

betta

:lol:

'Ello :D

Please, please, pretty please, can someone PM me some pictures of Herne Bay, etc - so i can get lickle monkey organised?? Ta xxx

Oh, and also - could someone who's going PM me their mobby number - not sure what time we're turning up, so might not be there for the (dodgy - i have visions of a shifty looking lot :unsure::ph34r::lol: ) 'meeting under a peir at twelve thing'

:D

Hi Smileymab,

I've never been, but there are a few pictures and some info here to be going on with. :)

I'll pm you my mobile number as soon as I can find it!

K x

Some more piccies...

Herne Bay (I am a layyyydeeeee)

Ignore the wind farm one - i don't think it's built yet just an 'artists impression' - if it is, you can't see it in the 'Emily Howard' sketches in little britain!

One end of the beach is mudflats/harbour (depending on tide) other end is pebble beach... as all piccies here are around bandstand/gardens you can't see the sea, but it is there!!

Small pier/few amusement arcades one end/park gardens and crazy golf the other...

Hope that helps

BD

if you look at no 20 on the photo list you can see where I live.

Edited by Viper

:D>:D<<'> Thank you, it looks gorgeous! You'll find me wandering about looking thoughtful if you loose me :wub: , lol. Seaside always makes me chill and grind to a halt... :rolleyes::lol: I'm dippy enough as it is - you have been warned!

Vips - looks lovely, i'm very jealous! ..... just at the bottom of pg 20, there's some piccys that show the beach at Herne - i think??......

It's not going to rain - I promise!

:pray::pray::pray:

See you tomorrow - we're off now - staying the night there.

I'll blow the clouds away for you. :)

K x

Guest flutter

we have had heavy heavy rain today ( we were out in it)

but as soon as it went glorious sunshine agains

C xx

Guest flutter

we will be getting a train that gets in bout 11.27, i cnat rmember how long the walk is lol.

u can avoid me by noting that i again have purple hair lol

}I{ xx

im getting the train which gets there bout 11.30 so will be there bout 12 i think,where we meeting?

Oh no!!

Heavy showers forecast for tomorrow! :crying::crying:

Boho :(

That'll be my fault. I cursed the lot of us asking if there was any shade....... :rolleyes:

:lol:

Just seen the weather forcast, looks like the rain might miss the Bay. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Isn't technology wonderful?

There's a webcam showing the weather in Herne Bay that updates every 15 seconds here.

Though for some reason the latest image is labelled 02 June 2003 09:52 :lol::lol::lol:

Or a really detailed current weather report (aka a 'nowcast') here

enjoy yourselves

nemo

Edited by littlenemo

Have a wonderful time and don't forget to post some piccies for all of us who can't make it.....now, did someone mention doing something naughty while the mods are away...he he he ..... :devil:

blummin typical!

Hottest July on record

Predicted Hottest August on Record

Planet dying due to global warming

One day event... RAIN :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, 24hr cast suggests all the 'naughty' clouds are going to scoot right over that part of Kent :thumbs::pray::pray:

If not, there used to be a small 'wear 'em out' in town - we can descend on that and let our kids wear IT out :lol::lol::lol:

fingers crossed peeps

L&P

BD :D>:D<<'>

No Lisa, Herne bay is about an Hour and a half from me, I live in New Romney, Romney Sands holiday village is about Ten minutes away by road or if we walk out of our back garden gate into the farmers field we can walk to marly farm holiday camp in about 2 minuets, we use the swimming pool all year round.

You would be one of those ###### tourists that descend on us every year that we all moan about then. :lol:

Edited by Viper

You would be one of those ###### tourists that descend on us every year that we all moan about then.

Now then what's all this about moaning about us the lovely visitor to Romney yep that would be us hun I love it down there this is first year in four we haven't been.We are saving for Florida in Oct so no could do good old Romney this year but beware we will be back next year in six week hols I'll come and find you :devil:

Lisa x