Sign in to follow this  
lotty

secondary school

I live in rural chester, and the local schools secondary that is are really no use to my as son. i have no idea where there is a good one. i need an art based one, i know they excist, and i am happy to move to chester /south manchester,warrington, or we are on the border of north shropshire cheshire and wrexham. does anyone know of any where between or around any of these ares. its driving me mad i dont know where to start looking or what i am looking for?

Hi lotty..........we looked at middlewich for our boy , it has a unit opening this sept for ASD.It is small, 650 pupils , has a high level of sen students as it also has a hearing impaired unit, it also has alot of kids with autism.They seemed a very aware school.I also know there are 2 more in the chester area I can,t think of the names though.Speak to esther or cindy at nas they will tell you , good luck Suzex.

I will I just found out theres a meeting with them on monday, but its moved to a new place, any ideas as to where they hold it now?

Lotty I,ve never been to the new site I used to go when it was at The Croft ...........I,ll find cindy and esthers e-mail and pm them to you , so they can let you know where the new meetings are.Suzex