Sign in to follow this  
something vague

What have you got in your pocketses

I am always amazed and in awe of what a bloke can keep in his pocket (totally innocent remark that so clean your thoughts up!!)

I've just emptied my husbands jeans pocket and found:-

4 marbles

3 dice

a chock for keeping doors open

a pendant with no chain (a one I gave him about 25 years ago :wub: )

a tiny steel soldier

some smooth nicely patterned pebbles

some plastic beads

What no elastic bands this week?????????

I think some men just never grow up!

SV

Edited by something vague

I must be really borring then as my pockets just have wallet, keys, bus pass and ASD card in them

Maybe when I reach a certain age the Ministry of Pockets will send me a pair of 'old man TARDIS trousers' allowing me to keep vast quantities of rubbish in them :D

I must be really borring then as my pockets just have wallet, keys, bus pass and ASD card in them

Maybe when I reach a certain age the Ministry of Pockets will send me a pair of 'old man TARDIS trousers' allowing me to keep vast quantities of rubbish in them :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OLD MAN TARDIS TROUSERS, I love it.

SV

My husband empties his own pockets, all over the chest of drawers in the bedroom. Usually contain a huge bunch of keys, car, train and door. Various coins, euros and english. sometimes a ?5 note (we have 3 girls, not many notes left) A debit card and various loyalty cards.

As for Ben, well thats another story. Usually contain various pebbles, dried up leaves or bits thereof, Sweet wrappers, sticky somethings, a toy gun, car and some pokemon cards. Thats on a good day.

Guest flutter

my nt son fav thing at the mo is fire and lighters, so i keep washing lighters :(:(:(

The best story I have about men's pockets.............

Hubby was fixing a satellite dish to the side of the house. He was wearing an old pair of "baggies" which he knocks about in at home for comfort. He climbed the ladder, did some twiddling, came down the ladder, put a tool into his pocket, climbed the ladder, did some twiddling, came down the ladder, put another tool in his pocket, climbed the ladder, reached up to do some twiddling & the weight of the tools in his pockets all became too much for the baggies to bear.

So, there he is, glorious sunny day (so everyone is outside doing little jobs in the garden etc) up a ladder in full view of the street, with his trews round his ankles. He's scared of heights so daren't let go of the ladder and reach down to pull 'em up.

I, of course, was a brilliant help, standing at the bottom of the ladder pointing and laughing. :lol:

speaking of DIY :lol::lol::lol:

My dad and brother both had a thing for carrying nails around in their pockets - must have been pretty uncomfortable and they usually had more holes than pockets :P My mum was constantly complaining about finding nails in the washing machine, replacing the seal was a regular job!

last week I found 3 drawing pins in the washing machine, I can't imagine why anyone would want to put drawing pins in their pockets - ouch! :o

Z

Ahhh!! Every time I want to say something I'v forgotten my password again.

That aside-have any of you checked the contents of YOUR HANDBAGS lately?

I know mine is like a Mary Poppins bag. Even the kitchen sink in the form of wet wipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Il like to be prepared for whatever crops up with my boy.

My husband empties his own pockets, all over the chest of drawers in the bedroom. Usually contain a huge bunch of keys, car, train and door. Various coins, euros and english. sometimes a ?5 note (we have 3 girls, not many notes left) A debit card and various loyalty cards.

Ditto ! :lol::lol:

(except for the train keys!)

K x

Ditto ! :lol::lol:

(except for the train keys!)

K x

Maybe we have the same husband. :lol: , He leaves the train keys here so you don't know he drives trains, or maybe he doesn't, that could be a lie he tells me. My hubby does spend a lot of time "away" Driving those trains hence the euros :huh: Could be a tricky situation at they Bay on Wednesday. :whistle:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well he does travel around to quite a few conferences.....allegedly.... :ph34r:

Has the makings of a brilliant farce, doesn't it! :D

K x

:angry: ?20 of mine he borrowed and forgot about, how convenient

My sons pockets today

3 pebbles

a leaf

a dead bug :sick:

a chewit (half of it's still stuck will hopefully wash out)

2 dinosaurs (sponges)