Sign in to follow this  
jomarie

Hen night!!!

Well ladies & gents, i'm happy to announce I'm actually going to get a break & some me time!!! The last couple of months with M (& his school mainly) have been very tough & even though he hasn't realised it, hes taking the 6 weeks hols v badly this year... but lucky bunny that I am, my lovely parents are taking him & my other two for the whole w/e so I can have a proper hen weekend!!

I have all my friends round tomorrow night, for a girlie evening of wine, face masks, stand up comedy dvds & no doubt a bit of bad singing before we all get some sleep!! :lol::lol::wine: then on saturday night off clubbing, apparently with all the badges, veil, L plates etc :dance::dance:

would be lovely to have some of you lot with me, but instead, give yourselves a treat tomorrow night & when you pour yourselves a well deserved drink & feel part of the party!!! >:D<<'> :cheers::wine::dance:

Jo

xx

oooh i love a good hen night :dance::dance: wonder if you will have to do any dares or have a stripper,my hen night with my x husband was rubbish,went for a meal and it was boring,if i had one now i would go wild,i know i would cos i get a bit hysterical and loud when im out nowdays :dance::dance:

have a lovely time and do all the things you know you shouldnt :lol::lol: