Sign in to follow this  
ets

Time to move on

Dear all,

Since becoming a member on this forum I have witnessed members 'highs' and their 'lows' and from time to time I've also witnessed a few emotive disagreements. From a personal point of view the most recent disagreement isn't anything like what I've ever witnessed here before.

I feel so much upset for all the four parties involved in the recent disagreement (Viper, Admin, Phasmid and the Mods); it has saddened me immensely. I hope you will understand why this is my last post.

My very best wishes to you all,

Ets

Edited by ets

Helen, is that you from 'Krism' days??

If it is, I'm so sorry you feel like this...you gave me so much support back then :(

Bidx

Hi

I think it's sad, and to be blunt, a very rash decision that you're making. I agree that it's not pleasant that there's been a disagreement in the camp, but it shouldn't affect members like this. There's two sides to every story and because confidentiality is an issue, we're simply not party to all the information. Nobody's perfect and people do make mistakes and unfortunately that's life. I also don't think it's helpful to the people concerned in the diagreement either - they've perhaps got a lot to mull over at the moment. Still, it's your decision, but you need to bear in mind the value of the support that you've perhaps received during your time as a member.

C.