Sign in to follow this  
elainem

Still here and staying

I have re-worded this post many times and I don't wish to be in danger of re-starting the other topic.

I just want to say that I thank EVERYONE for all the great advice I have had in the time I have been here and I now feel good when I can give advice back.

I have not posted on the 'other' topic as I wouldn't know what to say. But I am still coming here twice a day to read, learn and help when I can. My 5 yr old ASD son is all the better for this forum.

Please everyone keep posting about our children.

I hope this post doesn't upset anyone.

Elaine

I am still coming here twice a day to read, learn and help when I can. My 5 yr old ASD son is all the better for this forum.

Hi Elaine,

That's really good to hear. This is the reason the forum exists.

Positive messages like this are what we need to hear right now. :)

Kathryn

Only twice a day, Elaine!! :lol::lol:

Seriously, thanks so much for the post >:D<<'> You certainly helped me when I was worried about my youngest :D

Bid :)

Edited by bid

Me too Elaine :D . I was reading what happened but didn't feel I could contribute because I know nothing about the situation and didn't want to surmise from what was posted as it was obviously emotive. I did feel worried for a bit about the forums though because I and many others would be completely lost without them.

I know I'm not the most prolific of posters and because I'm fairly new to the ASD world I can't always give much advice but the forums really are a godsend because no matter what is going on with my son, there is alawys someone on here that can help/sympathise/understand and you just dont get that elsewhere.

So thanks guys :-)

Lynne x

I have re-worded this post many times and I don't wish to be in danger of re-starting the other topic.

I just want to say that I thank EVERYONE for all the great advice I have had in the time I have been here and I now feel good when I can give advice back.

I have not posted on the 'other' topic as I wouldn't know what to say. But I am still coming here twice a day to read, learn and help when I can. My 5 yr old ASD son is all the better for this forum.

Please everyone keep posting about our children.

I hope this post doesn't upset anyone.

Elaine

:clap::clap::clap::groupwave: Well said Elaine, I had wanted to post something along these lines but didn't have the words. >:D<<'>

i totally totally agree,i love this forum,can honestly say i would be so upset if this forum didnt run any more,I NEED IT!!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> to everyone on here