nellie

A message from Nellie.

Hi folks,

I've been having a much needed break from the forum, a practice retirement, I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed it!! It's been good to spend more time with the family and enjoy the good weather, although it was rather hot!! Thank goodness for fans!!

Believe it or not, I had problems remembering my password! :lol:

Love

Nellie :wub:

Hi folks,

Believe it or not, I had problems remembering my password! :lol:

Love

Nellie :wub:

You mean it's not 'Yoda'?

So, so good to 'virtually' see you again (must get these virtual glasses fixed!)

:wub: and :pray: (as always)

BD :D>:D<<'>

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Nellie,

Does this mean you are back to stay as a Moderator??

We have missed you :)

Welcome back, sounds like you had a wonderful time/ break..

Regards

Hailey :notworthy::wub:

Hi Nellie wellcome back

We where beging to think Kris and the gang had locked you in a cupboard somewhere :lol:

Glad you enjoyed your rest hope you are back to stay.

lisa x

Edited by lisann

Hello you >:D<<'>

Long time no see. Fancy forgetting your password :shame: Nice to have you back.

Oracle

Oh shucks, you lot are just luverly.

Not too sure about Helen though :unsure: the 'wide one' !! :o I seem to remember you making the same 'typing error' once before!!! Just to set the record straight, I'm tall, slim, young(ish), attractive and I lie a lot. :P

Nellie xx

Edited by nellie

Guest hallyscomet
Oh shucks, you lot are just luverly.

Not too sure about Helen though :unsure: the 'wide one' !! :o I seem to remember you making the same 'typing error' once before!!! Just to set the record straight, I'm tall, slim, young(ish), attractive and I lie a lot. :P

Nellie xx

Just in case some of you havent met Nellie before she is in the attached photo, she is no 10, isnt she just gorgeous, I must admit I am very jealous, she is what they call drop dead gorgeous :notworthy::notworthy::lol::lol::lol::whistle:B)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/badders/grownmods.jpg

Darky it is a big problem that I have with typos - especially when writing to the LEA.

I mean to write "Dear Gorgeous Sir or Madam," and it seems to come out as "Dear %@*$*..." and where I mean to say that they are doing a sterling job, it seems to come out as "you complete bottom holes have screwed up my child's life and education"

I really must go back and practice my Mavis Beacon - these 'typos' could get me into serious bother :lol:

Love

HelenL

Darky it is a big problem that I have with typos - especially when writing to the LEA.

I mean to write "Dear Gorgeous Sir or Madam," and it seems to come out as "Dear %@*$*..." and where I mean to say that they are doing a sterling job, it seems to come out as "you complete bottom holes have screwed up my child's life and education"

I really must go back and practice my Mavis Beacon - these 'typos' could get me into serious bother :lol:

Love

HelenL

or when you say "professional is spelt with one f'in F" pmsl!!!! :lol: