Sign in to follow this  
hev

im getting too old

last time i went out was on 2nd june for my sisters birthday so i thought i deserved a night out on razz last night,god am i paying for it today :crying: im still exhausted and hungover,i didnt drink a lot,i think its cos im getting older,my legs ache from dancing,my throat is sore from singing,i got in at 3 and i think its gonna take me a week to get over it,all self inflicted so when i plan another night im gonna look at this post and stay in!!

hev, if youre old what does that make me! :crying:;)

Sounds like a fantastic evening - I think if you get in at 3 am you're allowed to feel a bit tired.

K x :)

oh dear hev >:D<<'> :lol: I'm coming out in sympathy here I know exactly how you feel. When I get a hangover... boy do I get a hangover! It's not the headache... you can take something for that... it's the horrible fuzzy aching lethargy which stays with me until I have a proper non-alcohol induced sleep. No amount of fry ups or gallons of water make any difference.

You'll feel better tomorrow hun >:D<<'>

Lauren

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Oh Hev if only i had a tenner for everythime id said never againe id be rolling in cash.Sounds like you had a good night out.

Hev tut tut 3am good grief that was a good nite out think last time I was out thatt late was 1 year ago and that was because it was my mum in laws 50 th.

Glad u had a good nite hun

Lisa x

my sister just phoned and asked me to go out friday,no way!!!that took me 3 days to get over that horrible feeling,next time im going out is new years eve :lol: