Stephanie

Last CD you listened to?

One i made earlier! :blink:

Bita kooks, bita snow patrol, bita kinks, bita jack johnson, bita sissor sisters, bita herbie hancock, bita flaming lips, bita athlete, bita feeling, bita paul weller, bita................... you get the idea :blink:

I get bored with the same 'group' :P - like to mix it up abit :D:dance:

Muse.......black holes and revelations .........I,m in love with the lead singer cor :lol: ........so it has even more appeal :dance:

One i made earlier! :blink:

Bita kooks, bita snow patrol, bita kinks, bita jack johnson, bita sissor sisters, bita herbie hancock, bita flaming lips, bita athlete, bita feeling, bita paul weller, bita................... you get the idea :blink:

OOOOh wouldn't mind a copy of that myself B)

Muse.......black holes and revelations .........I,m in love with the lead singer cor :lol: ........so it has even more appeal :dance:

Suze - love muse... :clap: ... will have to investigate lead singer.....off for a google.... :devil::lol:

OOOOh wouldn't mind a copy of that myself B)

:thumbs::dance:

er... :oops: ..... sound track from Cats.... :ph34r: ..... Well it's Ben's you see.... and he wants it on all the ###### time :wub: If I put anything of mine on he immediately launches into the room and demands disc two track six of Cats :huh:

Flora (completely brain washed)

Edited by Flora

i wish i was trendy,aint heard of half those people you lot been listening to :o

last cd i put on was Fame;best of,told you i werent trendy and i played the song Friday night on repeat as its my fav song on cd,anyone remember that song?

DH and I sat on the patio last night with a glass in hand, listening to the soundtrack from O Brother Where Art Thou. J was upstairs in his room reading the Beano and listening to Lenny Kravitz.

Karen

x

Come What (Ever) May - the new Stone Sour CD .. present from the hubster, it rocks!

Anyway Fame is cool! I would have been singing away ... there's no shame in listening to Fame, get those leg warmers on and go for it! Ha ha.

Greendays american idiot album

:D

oh my god i didn't know people listened to stuff like that, i thought that was music made to fill bargin buckets.

ANYWAYS.

The Legendary Pink Dots - Crushed Velvet Apocolypse

Guest hallyscomet

Coldplay Parachutes album my favourite song 'Yellow' great song to listen to walking along the beach,.

and James Blunt and Shannan Noll

not doing cd's at the mo, i've rediscovered yahoo music videos now we've got tinternet back- it's sooo much easier than changing disc to suit my moods :D

this morning i was going emo with fall out boy and panic at the disco but i've woken up a bit more now n moved on to r'n'b- destiny's child- lose my breath followed by christina millian- dip it low :dance:

Mine are on the PC too, don't even own a stereo/radio. All goes throught the PC.

Now listening to Red Hot Chilli Peppers, yes my tastes are very varied.

Edited by lil_me

Skinny Puppy - Greater Wrong Of The Right Live

For a dare, presumably?

Do you know what Skinny Puppy needs? A Brick, A sack, and a .......... :o:o:o

;)

Breeders - last splash (still on that eighties girl band bender, I'm afraid!)

L&P

BD :D

Stopped listening to CD's after discovering iTunes the other week....yep, I know, I'm a lifetime behind everyone else :ph34r: So now I listen to them all on laptop :D Got a little carried away though, and downloaded 32 songs so far :o:wacko: They range from John Denver and Leo Sayer to Snow Patrol and Coldplay :whistle::lol::lol:

Coldplays almost as bad as Green Day.

Anyway:

Caberet Volatire - The Covenant, The Sword and the arm of The Lord

Underworld - best of compilation...

[Tiny wires in her ears... speeding through the city...The darkness outside of the window...]

:D

BD