Stephanie

Last CD you listened to?

Happy dancy..........Gorillaz - Gorillaz

very dancy. always puts me in a good mood :thumbs:

SV

Last CD I listened to:

Plans by Death cab for cutie.............really beautiful :wub: (but not happy dancy)

SV

The last CD I listened to was Moby 'Play'.

The last song I listened to was Break of Dawn by Rhythm on the Loose. A great dance song.

I found an Erasure tape yesterday I'd bought at a charity shop....I'd put it in the glove compartment and forgotton about it....

Decided to pop over to mum's last night, for a cuppa, and had Erasure blasting out, all the way there and back........singing at the top of my voice, happy as a pig in poo.....

:wub:

Shopping day today, and i have to travel a wee bit for a good FF supermarket. so........

Going: Modest Mouse - dead before the ship sank

Coming home - Arcade Fire - neon bible...

both a bit patchy, but the highs are well worth the filler tracks!

:D

went shopping and picked up Talking Heads ,Stop Making Sense!...................have,nt listened to it in ages as the only version I had before was on a Cassette!................so drove home singing physco killer :thumbs: ..............oh it takes me back to my youth!

Coming home - Arcade Fire - neon bible...

:D

BD, Give Neon Bible a bit of time..........it will grow on you! Brilliant album........

I'm going to see them at newcastle arena in October YAAAYYYYY!!!!

Last Cd I listened to...........

Death Cab for Cutie.............Plans Just totally beautiful!!

Edited by something vague

Icky Thump by White Stripes - very disappointing and wishy-washy compared to heir previous albums.

And Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park - great album - a lot more mellow than their previous albums - but has a couple of "heavy" tracks thrown in - listen to it all the time in the car at the moment.

went shopping and picked up Talking Heads ,Stop Making Sense!...................have,nt listened to it in ages as the only version I had before was on a Cassette!................so drove home singing physco killer :thumbs: ..............oh it takes me back to my youth!

Suze- the DVD version is FANTASTIC! has all the tracks (if you got the new version of the album that has them all too) + some great extras... there's this very weird 'interview' of David Byrne interviewing himself in about 8 different characters. not hard to see how 'different' his way of looking at the world is (though undoubtedly a lot of chemicals involved too!). + you get the Tom Tom club numbers.

Big Suit :lol::lol::lol:

STILL the best live video performance ever recorded :)

L&P

BD :D

STILL the best live video performance ever recorded :)

L&P

BD :D

I can still remember how it made me feel the first time I saw it, sitting in a student flat :D Seminal moment or wot! :clap:

Boho :dance:

totally know what you mean!! :rolleyes: ..........of course in true Suze fashion I read all the CD sleeve(just like to know the full info on any recording artiste)................well what a weirdo :dance: ..............and I can totally relate to it :unsure: ............Bads it is the new version with 4 extra tracks on!!....................Burnin down the house!!.............take me to the river!!............drop me in the water!!......................avin it !!.........the best thing though is I can totally get into the rhythm and dance to it ...its brill!! :thumbs:

Fresh as a Daisy by James, over and over again :D

Didn't know anything by them until I bought this CD, and it turned out I actually knew and liked quite a lot of them, just didn't know who they were by. They are my new favourite band!