lynyona

Driving mum and dad mad

Hi have any of you been watching Driving mum and dad mad on a monday night.they have this time out where the child as to sit quietly for two minutes out of the room.kieran had watched some of this with us and was commenting of how badly behaved these children were and i said i think i ll start timeout with you he just replied yeah right im not 4 bless him,no he isnt he s 20 lol

lynn

Rh always comments on the bad behaviour of the children in these type of programmes,remaining totally oblivious to his own behaviour at times.However,I would say that the cause is sometimes different.xx

From what I've seen the programme centres around positive discipline, families spending more time together, routines and sticking to rules and boundrys, definately one of the better approaches on these help programmes.

TBH - speaking my mind too much maybe, but some of the parents need discipline not the kids. My god they shocked me.

TBH - speaking my mind too much maybe, but some of the parents need discipline not the kids. My god they shocked me.

Nope, not speaking your mind too much, talking complete sense IMO. I watch these programmes from time to time - some of the techniques can be adapted for The Boy - but generally I watch them with a sense of disbelief at some of the parents.

yep i said that to my dd who is 11 going on 21. she said i dont think it would work mom, i think shes right!