LizK

Gluten free cheerios!

Is there such a thing as gluten free cheerio-type cereal? My son adores Cheerios and I don't know what I'm going to substitute it with if he goes gluten free. What cereals do you feed your gluten free kids?

Lx

Ben rather likes 'Mesa Flakes', but other than that we just stick to cornflakes/rice crispy type things...

Gorilla Munch have a bit of a 'golden nuggets' taste/texture to them, but........

Slightly odd, but nice: Ground rice... a bit like semolina, but much MUCH cheaper than a well known 'breakfast porridge' that's basically flaked rice... That and a dollop of honey sends fella me lad off with a healthy 'glow' of a winters morning!

Not found a 'cheerios' replacement - if you happen across one, let us know!! :lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

My boy's GF cereal is Chocolate Stars by Doves Farms. I have seen them in the past in a couple of stores but more recently only available in my area at Morrisons.

http://www.dovesfarm-glutenfree.co.uk/glut...ee-biscuits.htm That is the link for Dove's 'Biscuit & Breakfast cereal' page. Curiously no Chocolate Stars!!, lol

Mike