Sign in to follow this  
bid

Time to go...

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that I am stepping down as a Moderator.

I have been a Mod for around a year, and have made some wonderful friends along the way >:D<<'>

I shall still be around as a member :D

Many thanks to those forum members who have been supportive recently, but I feel it is now time for me to step down and let someone else have a go!

Bid :bat:

Edited by bid

Tough call but if it's the right decision for you. At least you're not leaving us totally

Sorry to hear you are standing down.

Thanks for your contrubution over the last year or so.

I hope we will see you here just as often as an 'Ordinary Member'.

Simon

>:D<<'> Bid,

It feels quite sad actually. I hope you're ok.

I'm glad you're sticking around.......and you made a fab mod by the way that moderators cap you donned when situations got a little tricky really suited you ;)

Take care,

Kirstie.

Thanks for all the input.Your wise advice will be missed but I understand your wish to stand down-glad you will still be around.Karen

Bid,

You're a marvellous moderator.... I'm glad that you'll still be around because you'll still be marvellous >:D<<'>

Flo' xx

Hi Bid,

You have been a wonderful Moderator >:D<<'> with your lot at home I think it is a credit to you to take this on as you do a a full and busy life. Good to see you will still be around, thats great :clap::thumbs:>:D<<'>

:)

>:D<<'> hi Bid , thanks for all your moderating , :notworthy: , hope your o.k. and everything is well with you and yours and thank goody-ness you shall still been found lurking about the forum love suzex.

You took on one of the worst LEA's in the country and succeeded in getting a resdential school place in record time and because of that, you're an inspiration to many of us. :)

Thanks for everything, >:D<<'>

K x

im late to this cos my pc was broken :crying: glad you still on here,you have always helped me when ive had my wobbly/hysterical /eratic posts!!thankyou

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hiya Biffles...

Kathryn said it all - you are inspirational :notworthy::notworthy:

You've been brilliant over the past year, and I know you will continue to be so in your slightly less than official capacity. Even though you're not really going anywhere, I/we (mods) are still gonna miss you heaps :crying: And who's gonna make the (weak) tea now in the Mod's W(rec)k Room (First Tuesday in every month when there's not a scout meeting :P )? Me? How VERY dare you!!! I'm a BLOKE (ducks rotton eggs/tomatoes/housebricks and exits stage left!) ...........................

L&P (as always)

Badders :wub:>:D<<'> ;):P

Thinks: Who on Earth will be able to fill her shoes??? Anyone else out there with two left size 12's??

>:D<<'> awww thanks for all yr hard work, sit back and enjoy!