Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

My friends saw a HUGE difference in my son

hello

My friends have not seen M for absolutely ages. They saw such a difference in him yesterday - he was alot more chatty and interaction with them. He was also alot more chatty. It was priceless watching him playing in the garden - though i was keeping an eye out for the complaining neighbour..........

He also said to them " my mummy is a lovely lady" - bless him ( i had tears in my eyes).

Forbsay

oh bless him, he must have changed for yr friends to notice! >:D<<'>

Forbsay that is such wonderful news. Brought a lump to my throat :) My dd 9 has recently been weaned off her anti-epilepsy medication. My brother who hadn't seen her for about 6 months couldn't believe the change in her.

Oh that's so sweet.

It's really nice when someone outside the family says something like that.

Do you think that's down to the school he's attending (as well as love and support from yourself and hubby!)?

Caroline.

Hi Caroline

I think school has played a huge part in it. They understand him and he understands them! School now know what makes him tick. I can honestly say that he is a totally different little boy now (even compared to a year ago when he started school). He has come on leaps and bounds. Not get me wrong, life can be really difficult at times but the rewards are immense!

Forbsay