Sign in to follow this  
madmooch

Back to school

H went back to school today in a new class and new teacher, he was sobbing this morning once he new he had to go but he's come home ok, teacher said he's been great all smiles, so far so good, I'll have to wait to see how he is during the night - thats when he shows somethings upset him, he wakes about 2am and goes berserk.

Clare

H went back to school today in a new class and new teacher, he was sobbing this morning once he new he had to go but he's come home ok, teacher said he's been great all smiles, so far so good, I'll have to wait to see how he is during the night - thats when he shows somethings upset him, he wakes about 2am and goes berserk.

Clare

Hi glad to hear that the first day of school went well! Matthew goes back tomorrow, so far he has been quite hyper, not sure what he will be like in the morning, hubby is coming too to help take Matthew in. usually though it never seems to be bad first day, it is just well, the rest of the time lol! anyway hope all goes well tomorrow, for all our kids in school!

Madmooch, how was your son last night? And how did today go?

DS1 went back today. Every time school was mentioned over the holidays he said he hates school and he's not going back, right up until this morning. When I said goodbye to him the look of absolute terror on his face made me cry - at least I would have done, if I hadn't then had to take DS2 in to his classroom, fighting back the tears!

And what greets me at school pick-up time? 'School was actually quite fun today, Mum.' Wow! Like you, Madmooch, we'll see how we get on... Likewise DS2, who was happy to go in and happy to come out.

Lizzie x

Edited by BusyLizzie100

Well, he slept ok last night but as soon as he say his school clothes this morning he started sobbing again and has come in very hyper - his teacher said he's been all smiles and saying words at school :blink:

I wish he would switch it round and give school some grief for a change :D

Cara starts big nursery next week aswell - something else to look forward to :crying:

Hope everyone's little ones go back ok >:D<<'>

Clare