Sign in to follow this  
Sojourned

Sojourned Sojourns..

Well, this is it. 19 years and this is my last night in England. Tomorrow I'll be on my way to Hong Kong for 4 days and then to Australia. It's a very strange feeling.

I'll try to check in here when I can and see what's going on, until then take care of yourselves and spare a thought for the lone AS kid trying to get through two of the world's busiest airports :lol:

Good luck, Sojourned. I hope the trip goes smoothly and there are no delays at the airports. :pray:

It's a fantastic opportunity and you make me wish I was 19 again. :rolleyes:

Stay in touch and let us know how you're doing. (There are some strange people in Australia - watch out for that Frangipani :devil:;) )

K x

Good luck Sojourned,

It is Spring time over here, a lovely time of year, Melbourne is beautiful in Spring well all of Australia for that matter.

Don't know about Melbourne but Sydney has just had a week of rain, so still a bit cool, but you still have time to see the snow only one hours drive from the Melbourne CBD :thumbs:

Falls Creek is my favourite but thats about 6 hours drive north of Melbourne.

I love Melbourne too, Sydney of course is my most favourite as was born here, then Melbourne, then Queensland. Country and Rural Melbourne is wonderful, try and get out towards Ballarat or Apollo Bay along Great Ocean Road, past Geelong, is gorgeous.

Dandenong mountains for a ride on the Puffing Billy its great. Phillip Island with the fairy penguins. Only a boat ride to Tasmania, but it rains 3/4's of the year in Tassie.

Great adventures await you :dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs:

All the best

:D

Stay in touch and let us know how you're doing. (There are some strange people in Australia - watch out for that Frangipani :devil:;) )

K x

Oy Oy Oy, :shame: we are the best in the world Sojourned, style, culture, looks, personality :lol::lol: must be all the sunshine :P but I am biased. I agree with you Kathryn I wish I was 19 again :D whole world waiting for you......

We dont really go around saying G'Day mate not in the cities anyway, but if your going to Melbourne and you dont know anything about AFL they will think you are strange :lol::lol: only kidding, hopefully things have changed down there over the years.

Its very cosmopolitan, over here I will have you know. :rolleyes::shame:

:D

Hi Sojourned, my mum and sisters live in Oz - have a great trip, I have only ever seen Queensland and not for many years, do let us know how it goes, have a fantastic time!

I wish you the very best of luck with your travels and I hope you have an amazing time.

Try and keep us updated every now and again so we know how you are getting on.

So jealous :crying: wish I was 19 again aswell.

Hello Sojourned, you must be in Australia by now "Welcome" and thank you for bringing the sunshine with you.

:groupwave::notworthy::notworthy: isn't it just gorgeous weather. AT LAST :dance::dance:

Do you drive on the opposite side of the road to us over there ???? :lol::lol:

Hope you had a safe journey.

:)