Sign in to follow this  
kinky j

i'm so sleepy

oh my god, it's nearly 2 in the morning and i'm sat here with two stupid plastic caps on my head with peroxide covered hair sandwiched between them! how dumb am i? :tearful:

decided to highlight my hair for the first time tonight, thought it wouldn't take that long so left it til half 10 to put the cap on. after taking half an hour to pull 5 streaks through :oops: i enlisted my partner to help, finally finished pulling them through and putting the dye on and am now just waiting for it to take!

i'm so tired i was falling asleep at half 12 :hypno:

so used to dying all my hair i forgot to allow for the fact that i had to sort it all out first :wallbash: (where's the "Doh" smiley)

i'm gonna bog off n wash the gunk out n go to bed. will let you all know if i've f.u.b.a.r.ed my hair (again) tomorrow. hopefully not!! :pray:

kj

:D hi there how did you go? hope it worked out fine!. i so understand what you are saying , i dyed my crazy red/ orange/ yelowy hair auburn and it took so deeply now i have the darkest of dark colour oit is shocking as my silly eyebrows are vertually invisiable!! still the colour is gorogous! just maybe a touch to much for me!!! hope yours colour was a sucess! >:D<<'>

OMG! Blessya! Pulling streaks through takes FOREVER. Oh wait, you know that now.............

My hubby does my hair for me (just a straight colour tho, not streaks) he doesn't do a bad job for a plumber!

Hope all's well that ends well & that your hair looks good after all that.

OMG! Blessya! Pulling streaks through takes FOREVER. Oh wait, you know that now.............

My hubby does my hair for me (just a straight colour tho, not streaks) he doesn't do a bad job for a plumber!

Hope all's well that ends well & that your hair looks good after all that.

Jill my OH also does my hair when I need to get rid of the grey-I resent paying �30-�40 when we can get a dye at the supermarket for �5.People give me odd looks when I say OH does it-so pleased to know I am not alone.Karen

hi all,

sorry i've not posted sooner, damn computer had a worm(?) n OH's been sorting it all day!

hair turned out fab :dance: (well woth the headache i've had all day from lack of sleep :lol:

i guess i should consider myself blessed to have such a great bloke who can do my hair and fix the puter :notworthy::notworthy:

(and i'm not only saying that cos he's sat behind me, honest :lol::lol: )