Sign in to follow this  
onlycrazygal

protest in manchester....

theres a march on in manchester on the 25th of sept, apparently theirs a labour conference,

a lot of parents will be there, as it appears in this country the social services and other professionals would rather place children with complex needs into care rather than put services in place to support the child and family.

i know some of these parents personally and it has been very fortunate for me to gain insight and knoledge from these people otherwise my son would be in care now.

now im not saying that this happens everywhere but it happens often enough for their to be very real and grave concerns right across the country......60% of parents that ask for support for their child and themselves get caught up in child protection matters, sometimes losing their children on a PROBABILITY, of abuse in the future, it would seem these ss workers have crystal balls too.......

the reason for social workers to want so many children in care is because MR blair has set adoption targets for each local authority at 40%......as this is of financial gain to the government and the L A s now you may choose to ignore this, that is your porogative, this may be struck off forum i really dont know, the government needs to wake up and professionals need to be accountable in the family courts, rather than have this immunity to the damage they do to families and the very many lies they tell in the name of being in the childs best interest......autistic children are one of many catagories that the ss target.

if you would like to know more leave me a message, if not then please take 2 minutes to browse the www. fassit.co.uk site. then at least you know the facts of what the government are doing to the children of this country........

thank you very much for your time, .......how many children go without adequate support, how many parents will be driven to suicide or similar, the support is appallingly lacking. we need to speak up now.........

hugs,

paula