Sign in to follow this  
Siadwell

My daughters Snow White

This is my daughters homework that she had to do. The homework set was... In fairytales they live happily ever after, or do they? Write what happened after with a fairytale of your choice. This is what she wrote...

SNOW WHITE

When they came back from their honeymoon prince Charming sacked all the servants and forced Snow white to do all the cleaning, all the washing, and look after their child Lizzie. One day the prince came back with his axe covered in blood and told snow white that her evil step mother had killed the seven dwarves, but the evil step mother had died even though she had grew kinder to Snow White, and bought Lizzie lots of presents and apologised for treating her badly in the past, and this got Prince Charming jealous so this is why he started being mean to Snow White. Then Snow White had planned to have a serious talk with Prince Charming, so that night she said "if you don't buck your ideas up I'm leaving!" then because of the news Prince Charming fell backwards off the chair and spat out all the wine in his mouth and hurt his back, then he said "guards, make sure Snow White doesn't get out of this palace!", but they didn't because Snow White had paid them double money. The next day Snow White left the palace with Lizzie, and she was never seen with the prince again, and then the palace started to smell like a pig sty because he couldn't be bothered to hire any servants or clean up himself. When he was 50 he fell down the stairs and broke his back , while this was happening Snow White was having the time of her life and hoped that the prince wasn't having the time of his life. The moral of this story is never to leave someone to do all the cleaning washing and tidying, otherwise they'll leave you to break your back like Snow White did.

THE END

Oh, and she's 7.

Edited by Siadwell

That's a great sequel - I wonder if DIsney would be interested in the film rights.. :lol:

She's a lovely writer - what a wonderful imagination and wit. :clap:

K x