teaker1s

got a bug for christmas

one of the best gifts this christmas, loads of channels and you can pause/record like sky plus. Has great program guide facility and best of all no moron dj or adverts on capital life channel :dance:

one of the best gifts this christmas, loads of channels and you can pause/record like sky plus. Has great program guide facility and best of all no moron dj or adverts on capital life channel :dance:

I want one! Do you think they'll be cheap in the sales? How do you know whats playing,is there a screen that tells you and can you anticipate whats coming next? Can you transfer the recorded stuff onto an mp3 player or pc?

sorry lots of questions. i'm a bit ignorant about digital :huh:

SV

I want one! Do you think they'll be cheap in the sales? How do you know whats playing,is there a screen that tells you and can you anticipate whats coming next? Can you transfer the recorded stuff onto an mp3 player or pc?

sorry lots of questions. i'm a bit ignorant about digital :huh:

SV

I have original bug and have done firmware update which must be done on intel xp machine-screen tells you whats on and with latest firmware you can EPG-ELECTRONIC PROGRAM GUIDE which you can see days in advance and discription of show. it can pause,rewind and play. Has an sd card slot and can record to sd card.

"Bug too" has been released-but I can't see any difference apart from 2 extra presets if you have latest firmware in original

Edited by teaker1s