Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

psychology appointment

took reece to the psychologist today explained everything to him (see his trainee about a yr ago but never met him) he was very nice he thinks alot of reeces behavoural problems r down to his poor diet!!!!!! is going 2 speak to reeces pead 2 see about putting reece on medication 2 try and get his stress levels down. i can see where he is coming from but i didnt think i would have to resort to medication. do people here have children on medication? he couldnt tell me wat they would put him on as he needed to get the pead to do this but he said they might have to try a couple till they find something that works. just abit worried that he will become zombiefied which i dont want but if will rejuice his anxiety levels it could benefit him. then he said if it does work they would think about trying 2 change his diet!!!!!!!!!! not sure about this as he only eats a couple of things but things r desperate so i would try anything to have a happy child. so im just abit in the air at the moment. not sure wat to expect. lv donnax

My son is on respiridone and it has made a huge difference to our lives. He actually ASKS for the med twice a day, which shows how much he wants it as well. He has had NO zombie effects at all.

There are loads of threads about this med and others in the medication section.