Guest Lya of the Nox

boats and squirels

I think that squirrel got more oatmeal and raisin cookie inside it than I did!! :eat: (they were yummy btw - thanks!!)

Shame you didn't get a piccy of the waddling pigeon :lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox

waddle what no 1 or no 2 lol :lol:

lost most of the pics cos the disc thingy gave up the ghost

but at least it was not the camera like poor hubs thought

and little one thought she had broke it!!

If you've not done anything to the card since you maybe able to recover the pictures. There are a few good freeware tools that can recover them. Some even manage it when the card has been reformatted. Only really run into times when they can't recover anything is when you've had other pictures on it since. I'll try and find the name of the program I've used and post a link to it for you. :)

Some nice pictures there. I'll convert mine in a little while and upload them. Also took a couple of pictures at lunch today.

(If anyone ever tells you an ergonomic keyboard is a good idea don't listen to them. Using my mum's keyboard at the moment and I can't find half the letters first time. I accidently spilt dilute apple over our normal one last night and a load of keys are sticking. Will need to take it apart to give it a clean.)