Sign in to follow this  
Tally

Bagpuss Cheese!

Now you can get Bagpuss cheese! It's a rich, white stilton with a hint of strawberries and cream . . . think I'll be giving that one a miss then!

Actually, they've been doing Old Children's TV Programme themed cheeses for ages...

I tried some Trumpton Chedder the other day... ate a ton of it and it made me trump!

They're also doing a Windy (Miller) Wensleydale, and an Ivor The Engine Caerphilly (Whoo Whoo!!)

There's even a 'Captain Pugwash' cheese - it's a bit blue, apparently - but not in an obvious way ;):whistle:

L&P

BD (who's rather partial to a bit of Stinky Bishop and a salty cracker!)

BD (who's rather partial to a bit of Stinky Bishop and a salty cracker!)

Eugh :sick: that's too strong for me - most other cheeses though I'll go for - particularly the smelly ones :lol: I'm with Lya though - cheese should be cheese on its own without strange additions - there's enough variety without silly additions. The worst one I tried two years ago - chocolate cheese :sick: - destroyed my two favvy foods :(

At Christmas there are all sorts of strange cheeses like chocolate, chocolate mint, coffee, rum & raisin. It gets a bit silly and makes me want to be sick.

Stinking Bishop is disgusting. My dh bought some once and you could smell it throughout the house for days. :sick:

My favourite cheese is dolcelatte. :)

K x

I love cheese and so does my wee bubs i like it with/without bit bubs likes strong chedder or mild creamy ones and finely grated parmesan.

My fav at the moment is manchego cheese and for guilty pleasure seriously strong spready cheese!!!!!!!!!

Nic