spectrummum

any memebrs who joined my group

THIS IS THE EMAIL MSN SENT TO ME

Hello Shell,

Thank you for writing to MSN Groups Technical Support. I am Shiony and I understand that you can no longer access your "autismaspergersinthefamily" Group. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If your group is consistently active and if you think that none of your managers could have deleted it, then someone who knows one of your group manager's Windows Live ID (formerly Microsoft Passport Network account) information may have done it. If that is the case here, then that person had signed in with that manager account, and deleted your group with it.

You may want to tell managers in your deleted group to change their Windows Live ID or at least change the password of the current Windows Live ID they are using. Managers should also be careful when signing in to computers that others have access to (public computers), they should never leave their Windows Live ID signed in to a computer, when leaving it.

Once a group has been deleted, all its contents can no longer be restored. You can consider re-creating your group and remember to keep it active to prevent it from being deleted.

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available. Thank you for using MSN Groups.

Sincerely,

Shiony

MSN Groups Technical Support

SHELL