Sign in to follow this  
Tally

4am waking

Here in Topsy Turvy Night Shift Land, I wake up at 4am on my day off.

It's good in a way because I get to make the most of my only entire day off.

Today I have made a Christmassy cake, and some little fairy cakes (including a special one with mango in it for my brother), and my first attempt at a loaf of bread! Proof!

Today is a good day because I am already half way through my To Do List :)

If I get it all done today, I get to relax tomorrow morning!

:thumbs: You have been very busy this morning.Now if I had got up at 0300 when the mouse set off the trap I could have got so much done. :lol::lol:

To Do list :rolleyes::rolleyes: intersting idea.That will be the list that includes the things I will find I was supposed to do....but didn't...on Tues. :whistle::whistle::whistle: Karen.

Today I have made a Christmassy cake, and some little fairy cakes (including a special one with mango in it for my brother)

The first 'D' is back to front. But I'm liking the one with a penguin on it :eat: I'm wondering if you want to trade - my mum always makes inedible Christmas cakes (and she's diabetic so can't eat them - yeah, right - scoffs the choccies without a problem though . . . ) and I'm fed up with the not doing a good act of pretending it's delicious and then getting told off for being rude . . .

Getting up early is good - it's something I regularly do. And 'to do' lists - very very good :D I have a white board so I can plan out everything that has to be done each day - it's great :thumbs:

The first 'D' is back to front.

No it's not, it just looks that way because I am really uncoordinated.

I'm hoping he'll be so happy about the mango that he won't notice!