Sign in to follow this  
zarathustra

Adult Services East of England

Does anybody know of enlightened cmht's or other orgs (Charities or Housing Associations )in the East of England, providing accommodation and support in Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk or Beds?

Please can anyone with specific names of charities or housing Associations please pm rather than post here in line with Forum rules.Thanks.Karen.

Edited by Karen A

The sound of silence echoes thru' my thread... Maybe Try new question: If you houseboat was sinking, the locals are taking pot shots at you and you were wondering if it was worth carrying on; and you needed to find a rural, aspie friendly retreat for you and your dogs [Old caravan say] for a couple of months, without having to get formal with H.A.'s and the like. What would you do?

Zarathustra,

So sorry not ignoring you, did read your post but don't have any sensible answers and anyway I am in Surrey !

I guess the only advice I can give is to look in the small adds of local papers to see if there are any small rural dewellings for rent, you certainly can't live in a leaky boat for much longer, as for the locals taking pot shots....are they trying to get rid of you !!!!

Good luck with finding a suitable home for you and your dogs.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x