Sign in to follow this  
kirstie

OK Mr Jordan....where was he hiding???

Where did you hide Paul Daniels?????????? (sorry, bit of a cheesy bloke, but couldn't think of another magician!! :rolleyes: )

I really enjoyed our appointment on Friday and i see you clearly enjoy your work!

To let everyone know, i took my 2.5 son along to see Ian on Friday. Aiden has, we think, suspected Cerebral Palsy and after what i think may have been a simple partial focal seizure our Neuro wanted his eyes checked first and foremost. So i thought, right what the heck- let's see what all the fuss is about and booked an appointment to see Ian. It was very informal, and very interesting to put it mildly!! Aiden walks as high up on his tip-toes as he can get due to a tight achilles tendon. When under the red light Aiden put his feet right down (which he can do for very short periods, stiffly) then when the light went off he went back up and again when the red light went on Aiden went back down!!! Man i was gobsmacked!!!!!! so much so i forgot to ask- HOW??????? what is this all about?

Anyway we will be sporting (i hope) a pair of rather fetching glasses with red lenses quite soon.

I am hoping it might help with Aidens balance if nothing else. I don't know how one child can take so many knocks to the head!

Anyway, thank you so much. It was very nice to meet you.

P.S-I had thought you were a scouser but your a Geordie, don't ask me why i thought that!!!! :notworthy:

Guest Lya of the Nox

ahh the how :unsure:

i am still wondering from our visit

but it works, meggzie showed me some writing she did other day, with her nice red glasses on, it was on unlined paper, it was perfectly straight, and soo neat

and she is even noticing now if i am tired or unwell

:notworthy:

It really is something else! i hope Aiden will wear his glasses!! B)