Sign in to follow this  
sarahponari

What do they do?

Hi i have someone coming on thursday from the family fund, and because i have aspergers myself it always helps to know some of the sort of things to expect them to ask or say, so what sort of thing would they ask and do or say? Do they come to watch the child, or not really that much? Im just wondering as my daughter is a completely different person when her sister is around(which she will be as she is onhalf term), she seems to talk alot etc except most of it is copying her sister but maybe the woman wont really notice this and she will just think she is fine.

I know im probably worrying about nothing but just wanted some input as to what sort of things they ask and do

Thanks

Hi,

The FF lady that came to my house was lovely. We just sat down with a cuppa and went through some of my sons diagnosis letters and my pay slips - then she just chatted about what would help us, and what i would like to apply for.

It was very informal - and relaxed. :D