Sign in to follow this  
peaches

can you recommend some soft play equipment

I need some soft play equipment, something like those foam shapes covered in PVC or a ball pool. Im fed up of everything in the house being used for this.

Has anyone bought any?

never bought any, but ut depends on where you want to put it, how much space you have etc.

I don't know the prices, but I know it's horrendously expensive as a friend looked into buying some for a coffee/ice cream/farm venture. I did once hire some from a toy library. Failing that, I've had great success with piling lots of huge cushions on the floor and then getting him to jump off a chair. This seemed to satisfy his desire to jump on the furniture. Hope that helps,

Sue

I don't know the prices, but I know it's horrendously expensive as a friend looked into buying some for a coffee/ice cream/farm venture. I did once hire some from a toy library. Failing that, I've had great success with piling lots of huge cushions on the floor and then getting him to jump off a chair. This seemed to satisfy his desire to jump on the furniture. Hope that helps,

Sue

Thanks Sue. I went to Dunelm Mill today and bought 4 beanbag cubes and 2 floor cushions and they are all enjoying them. It came to �86 but thats cheap at the side of soft play equipment. If you can hire it I might look into that. Thanks for replying. The cubes are now lined up as stepping stones along the dining room, both of the girls have had a little play with them too whilst DS was on the computer. Useful for dollies and tea parties when big brother isnt around.