Sign in to follow this  
Flora

Sarcastic so and so!!!

Bill's hair is really long now (almost as long as mine except that he has tight curls so it looks shorter). He has refused to have it cut for 18 months and seems to absolutely savour the fact that 'grown ups' don't like it! He was once chuffed to bits when some 'chavs' were shouting 'oi, affro dude' at him :lol:

He washes it every other day (reluctantly) but doesn't brush it and I was starting to worry about it turning into dredlocks :sick:

This week I decided to bribe him to have it cut at half term. I asked him what he would like as a bribe to have his hair cut and he gave me a withering side long look and said 'There isn't enough money in the world.... nice try though' :o ... this was said with the smuggest look I've ever seen on anybody's face EVER. :lol:

I got my own back tonight though after he'd been in the shower and took a brush to it before he dried it :)

Cheeky b00gar!

Floz :D

:lol::lol::lol:

I must have just managed to catch C on a good day then!!! It cost me an Xbox game and a pizza. Best money I have ever spent.

It is strange but for weeks after his haircut he complained of having all his hair cut off and now, he nudges me every fortnight to say "isn't it time I had my hair cut, it's getting too long now". Can't win can you!

This week I decided to bribe him to have it cut at half term. I asked him what he would like as a bribe to have his hair cut and he gave me a withering side long look and said 'There isn't enough money in the world.... nice try though' :o ... this was said with the smuggest look I've ever seen on anybody's face EVER. :lol:

How about a reverse psychology bribe... (yeah I'm not sure if that's then reverse reverse or 'right way round' psychology :wacko:) - he accompanies you to the hair-dresser (and gets the hair cut...) or if he wants girly length hair (not saying there's anything wrong with that BTW, just management issues - Lee Mead has curly hair and I think it's lovely :wub: ) he accompanies you on a nice girly pampering day out... :devil:

Flora,

Well you know my story on this one, the only way I managed to get Connor to have his cut was when he let me do it and then after a very long wait, a hot summers day and constant nagging. I think its all the curls that make it worse, you don't realise how long it is, Connor's was half way down his back when wet and combed straight. He's got beautiful hair, just needs looking after. We compromised in the ene and its now collar length.

Good luck...

Clare x x x