Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Santa Clause is coming to town (again)....

Hi all :)

Some of you may remember that last year I found a secret link to Santa's online blog.

Well, it seems I've been a good boy all year :thumbs::pray: so I got sent the link again today :thumbs:

For those of you interested in reading the back story, I've found last years thread and added it at the bottom... you'll find all of the old links there but will have to trawl through.

Anyway, here's the first of this years - a bit early 'cos I'm out this evening:

hohoho a message from santa

And here's the link for last years:

rewind

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I shall check my novelty slippers I'm bound to get for Christmas very carefully before inserting my feet and uttering "thanks it's just what I wanted, they'll go really nicely with the other 17 pairs and one odd monster foot" :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... and it's suddenly occurred to me why all snowmen are snow-men and not snow-women - so obvious I don't know why I didn't realise it before :o

Snow 'people' are actually hermaphrodites, but most choose one or t'other gender and live their lives to that. Frosty is very 'male-brained' but in a nice, metrosexual sort of way...

anyhoooo enough backstory, already! Here's:

blog the third

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ohhh Ohhhhh !!! Love it, Love it, Love it !!!!!!

:notworthy::lol::clap::dance:>:D<<'>

(you may well have started off my Krism addiction again Bads...... :shame:;) )

:thumbs:

:clap:

I wonder where lumps of coal (instead of presents for those who haven't been good) fits in with global warming? Oooh, and how hard is santa's job since most people have central heating and no chimney??? :rolleyes:

:notworthy:

Floz :D X

Santa doesn't do the coal thing anymore... kids who are naughty get tickets to see Dara O'Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen in Panto instead :devil:

Central heating and no chimalee - Santa has a (Jack) Skellington key... He'll still use the chimalee if you've got one 'cos he's a traditionalist, but there's more than one way to skin a cat...

Anyhoo Here's:

blog the 7th

:lol::lol:

I used to love Southern Comfort - and lemonade :o

K x

Accherley I have just remembered one thing southern comfort is good for - a party trick. It has a very low combustion temp., so if you dip your finger in it (neat of course (neat southern comfort, not a neat i.e. well manicured finger).) and hold a flame to it your finger will light up like a christmas pud! Of course, it's only the fumes that are burning, so your finger is fine (though it does get sooty( - i.e. black and smokey, not that a glove puppet suddenly appears on it though that's a good party trick too if you can do it).), but it's right up there with matchbox flicking and brazil nut candles for impressive first date entertainment (thinks.... why do I never get a second date? They're probably intimodatid by my interlekt)

Blog around sixish XMAS EVE already!