sesley

we are flying south on easyjet to Bristol airport from Inverness

my elder son is on a passing out parade in the navy all the way near Plymouth so were are flying,everytime he sees a plane he says i want to go on a plane,so i have been saying to him ,your getting a chance would you like to fly on one, not today he says :rolleyes: no not today later in the month its the best way for us to travel,so any one with any tips. please donate them on here . :thumbs: hope this will be a great experience for him :whistle: and us :whistle:

They do not assign you seats, they assign you a letter when you check in, and then call you for boarding in order of the letter. If you check in early, you will get to board first. Make sure you say when you check in that you need to get seats together.

Security can be frightening. There is a recent post from Bid about flying with an autistic child, which might help you prepare for this.

my elder son is on a passing out parade in the navy all the way near Plymouth so were are flying,everytime he sees a plane he says i want to go on a plane,so i have been saying to him ,your getting a chance would you like to fly on one, not today he says :rolleyes: no not today later in the month its the best way for us to travel,so any one with any tips. please donate them on here . :thumbs: hope this will be a great experience for him :whistle: and us :whistle:

It's worth talkinto to EasyJet first.

They offer a Speedy Boarding service, which you usually have to pay for, but which you might be able to get if you explain your situation.

Lots of people pay, so it will still be quite busy, but not as busy as the usual queue.

Their site also lists "Add special access / special requirements" (though you have to be registered to see the info), so there might be more they can do.

Phil