Sign in to follow this  
peaches

Anyone had a free graze box?

Go to www.graze.com

add this code M1M41HJ

Then start choosing your favourite snacks. Your first box is free (YES!!) and the second is half price (£1.49). The boxes have a portion of fresh fruit, another box with a snack in like dried fruit or seeds and a smaller box with nuts in. You choose your favourites and they send you a "balanced" snack box out.

What I couldnt believe is even the kids loved it. Mine came today, through the letterbox, but you can have them delivered to your workplace.

Go to www.graze.com

add this code M1M41HJ

Then start choosing your favourite snacks. Your first box is free (YES!!) and the second is half price (£1.49). The boxes have a portion of fresh fruit, another box with a snack in like dried fruit or seeds and a smaller box with nuts in. You choose your favourites and they send you a "balanced" snack box out.

What I couldnt believe is even the kids loved it. Mine came today, through the letterbox, but you can have them delivered to your workplace.

Just posting to say hi.Have misssed you around here. :) Karen.

Just posting to say hi.Have misssed you around here. :) Karen.

Thanks Karen, Ive been awfully busy. We will be moving house shortly and baby number 4 is moving in next month. Raph seems to have settled down a bit as he is having a lot more one to one, but I dont think he will get quite so much when we move, as he has way over the amount of hours in his statement at the moment.

Thanks Karen, Ive been awfully busy. We will be moving house shortly and baby number 4 is moving in next month. Raph seems to have settled down a bit as he is having a lot more one to one, but I dont think he will get quite so much when we move, as he has way over the amount of hours in his statement at the moment.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Thinking of you.Karen.