Sign in to follow this  
bluefish

ds grandfather has died

Hi I was told today that ds grandfather has passed away, he has been very unwell for a long time.I contacted ds greandmother even though there has been no contacct for 18 months to pass on my thoughts and condolensess. My mother encoraged me to contact my ex rather than just send a card as it was his father and my sons grandfather(although he has not seen his son for 2 years and does not phone or email) I called and when he heard my vioce said "what the f**k do you want" I said I am so sorry to hear about you dad. at which point he started to rant and rave using the c word so I put the phone down.

Just feel so sad. it is him that broke all contact with us and I felt I should pay my respects to his father. how can he once again feel its ok to swear and curse at me??? feeling very sad tonight

hi, sorry to hear bad news most of us would of done what u did and you had good thought of doing that, not nice when people saying nasty words like that,

he can now rest in pice

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Sorry to hear about your son's grandfather. :(

You've done the right thing, and it must have taken a lot of courage. Not seeking to excuse your ex - but perhaps the extreme reaction was partly a defence: i.e. not wanting to apear vulnerable to you.

Maybe when he's had some time to reflect on things he will look back and appreciate your gesture a bit more.

K x