Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Time for a haircut, methinks...

To celebrate the start of the summer hols we went out for a curry tonight...

Having finished our meal we were leaving and the waiter said 'thank you, sir' to me then turned to Ben and said 'thank you madam...' :lol::lol:

We had a really good chuckle about it, but considering another parent at the school sports yesterday made a similar error I think we might have to go for a haircut until he loses his baby-face (he's not yet twelve but stands about 5'4", so is taller than many growed up laydeez we know).

:lol:

nice :) when i was on the bus today with a load of school kids, some elderly visitors commented to each other 'is it in fashion for boys to have long hair now?' to which the other one replied 'i dont know... i think the tall one was a girl...'

That sort of thing's happened to me before too, for obvious reasons! I've not been best pleased!! :angry: I think the last time was while standing in a bus queue in Exeter with my then-girlfriend, and the two of us were referred to (by a beggar, if I remember correctly!) as "ladies". :wallbash: People should look at a whole person, not just their hair length! :rolleyes: Especially if they're begging for something! :lol:

... 'is it in fashion for boys to have long hair now?' ...

Well I sure hope so. :lol:

James