Sign in to follow this  
lil_me

A huge thank you to Ian Jordan

We took the boys to see Ian Jordan last month.

My sons optician/orthoptist were discussing surgery for my oldest sons squint and they'd discharged my other son giving up on any improvement when he could only see the second line in the opticians.

Well today my oldest son was officially discharged from the eye hospital without surgery due to the improvement with his new glasses!!!!

He can now even make out most of the bottom line in the opticians

I am pleased, he's over the moon, so thank you very much Ian Jordan!! (and Ian's lovely wife of course)

Don't get me wrong it hasn't been all sweetness and light, youngest seen a mans face last week and didn't like it :whistle: so he got upset but he's been told he can look over them if he doesn't want to see someones face.....not always a bad thing not being able to see faces :rolleyes:

The lovely bit that made up for that is he said he seen his friend smile >:D<<'> and has seen lots of things he couldn't before

My opinion - if there is one person you take your child on the spectrum to see, one journey you make, take them to see Ian at least once to see if it makes a difference. I know which optician we'll be using every time now

(PS thanks for our glasses too, I think my partner especially has been suprised at the difference they have made)

Edited by lil_me