Tally

Pleased with myself today

Today I started a conversation with a stranger and it went well :)

Normally I would have agonised over what to say and ended up not working out what to say until it was too late anyway.

I went into town and bought an all-day parking ticket, this is the only type you can buy on a Sunday. It was valid until tomorrow morning. Just as I was getting back into my car, I saw a man going to buy a ticket, so I offered him mine. He offered me some money for it, but I said no because it wasn't very expensive anyway and I would have just thrown it away. He was happy and I was pleased I spoke to someone :)

I went into town and bought an all-day parking ticket, this is the only type you can buy on a Sunday. It was valid until tomorrow morning. Just as I was getting back into my car, I saw a man going to buy a ticket, so I offered him mine. He offered me some money for it, but I said no because it wasn't very expensive anyway and I would have just thrown it away. He was happy and I was pleased I spoke to someone :)

Well done, however ...

... that's actually illegal :o (can't remember for who, but def. it's either you for passing it on or him for taking it - I think it might be him) - the tickets will say somewhere on them in small print 'not transferable'. :oops:

But great about the conversation bit! :thumbs:

Lots of people do it though. Been on the receiving end and it does feel really nice when someone offers you their ticket.

K x